Sunday, March 22, 2009

Post 7: The 5th Element



I like the 5th Element, I think it's a pretty awesome film. Yeah, yeah, yeah Bruce Willis is that nigga in this movie. Die Hard meets Star Trek, yeah whatever. The critics ate this one up. But I first saw this film when I was 'bout 10 years old [that was a hot minute ago]. And ever since I seen this bitch with the red hair, Lelu, I've wanted a redhead chick in my life. Couldn't help how I felt, she was the next best thing to Stacey Dash. This bitch was pretty fly, in my book. Then, I seen Charlie Baltimore at the Source Hip-Hop Music Awards. Needless to say, it changed my life. To this day, I still love redheads!







This big, blue, devilish-looking mu'fucka right here is known as the Diva Plavalaguna, aka "Alien Opera Singer". Who writes these fucked up movies, anyway? Can't even front, Bruce Willis' gun-play is absolutely amazing in this film!







Believe it or not, I actually met a female that looked just like this mu'fucka! In the movie, the 5th Element, this particular space alien is known as a Mangalore, which is also a small, business-oriented city in India, but needless to say, this bitch is butt ugly. Extreme Makeover would do this creature absolutely no justice. According to Chris Tucker, aka 'Rudy Rush', these creatures are..."Ugly, big forehead, big ears...and they stank!" - I digress.








Okay, is it just me, or does this outfit not make a mu'fucka cringe? This is a tight-ass outfit. If I ever in my "negroetic" life catch a nigga wearing this shit, his ass is grass. He's getting jumped off gate. 5th Element was a great film, and Chris Tucker was funny as hell, but I'm tripin' off this nigga's outfit. Sodom & Gomorrah in its finest proposition [please excuse the biblical reference].






No comments: