Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post 1: Welcome

Hello, I would like to welcome all visitors to my blogspot. I'm new to the blogspot thing, so bear with me. I guess I should use this blog to tell people a little bit about myself. I'm Justin J. Cunningham and I'm originally from Charlotte, NC although I spent the majority of my life living on another planet (some country folk call it Shelby, NC...but that's a differen't story, I digress). I'm 21 years of age and I weigh a lot (which is no need to discuss how much I weigh, but I'm in the Big People Club of America). To be completely honest with you all who are viewing this blogspot, there isn't anything too special about me. And I say that because some people find me cool and easy to get along with, but it serves absolutely no justice for you guys if you've never met me in person, correct? Exactly. So, it's one thing to sit here and list every adjective in the thesaurus (hope I spelled that correctly) that could adequately describe me as a person, but it's another thing to just meet me. Now, if you're viewing this blog from San Jose, California or some small town like Junction, Texas, then I would highly suggest for you not to come all the way to Charlotte, North Carolina to visit me (unless you're that big of a fan, but then again, I may have to call the cops).

Oh, now here's the part that tends to throw people off (they act so surprised when I tell them this), but I happen to be a BLACK MAN! You would've never guessed that shit by reading the first paragraph. I'm a virtuous, yet intelligent, nigga! And I use the term "nigga" vehemently and profusely, so get with the program. And no, white people, you can't say it! Sorry about that, the He-Man Nigger Lovers Club is looking into changing that rule, so until then, you can't say it. Damn, just let it go!

{I'm just kidding, I tend to joke a lot. I'm not that ignorant.}

Anyway, that's all I would like to say for now. I will be posting some more blogs in the immediate future. Look forward to hearing from people in the future. I'm also somewhat of an expert in giving great advice, and you know what, I'm even better at receiving great advice and utilizing it...

Amazing, isn't it?

See you guys later, thank you!



Justin J. Cunningham a.k.a. Loyalty

No comments: